When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40 schwinn Auto cycle deluxe

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sweet Bike... Love the stand too!

Are those braces new replacements?
No There is no reproduction or new parts being used on this project everything you see is original to the bike the way we got it.... just worked over cleaned up and shined up and put back together correctly original parts are being found for the project if they were not present on the bike or not correct for the bike...,some parts are being upgraded to better original ones
Sweet Bike... Love the stand too!

View attachment 1262247
Yeah the stands not mine that’s Marks he’s the one doing the refurbishing

Last edited:
Amazing bike !!! , i work in Richmond , Indiana at a sign shop , we work in Anderson , Indiana all the time , i wonder how many times i rode by the spot where this bike was found , amazing these bikes are still being found , you are doing a awesome job getting the bike going again , i love your workshop also looks great , nice & orginzed , keep up the good work , cant wait to see the bike all done !!!!!!!

Back