When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '40 Schwinn DX Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$350
Zipcode

Jive Turkey

Finally riding a big boys bike
Nice, original paint frame & fork. 'The World' badged with original matching decal on the lower tube. The cleanup/restoration has been started, the bike is in pieces at the moment. Frame/fork still need to be cleaned/waxed. Truss rods are good.......one has a small, very well done repair to the mounting hole. Both front (ND) and rear (Morrow) hubs have been cleaned/degreased and are ready for reassembly. Nice Razor stem. Good Skiptooth chain. Nice, rebuilt pair of Torrington 8's. Head tube and crank bearings/hardware have also been cleaned/degreased. Includes one original hoop & front wheel spokes/nipples and two other appropriately patina'd chrome hoops. Will need bars/grips, tires, rear wheel re-spoked and possible seat recovery. I've also got a few other good (non DX) Schwinn parts I'll throw in for free.

I'm not interested in shipping at this time. Pick up in the Fresno area. $350

Here is the bicycle when I got it:

Back