When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'40 Schwinn Royal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was wondering if maybe they didn't use it for a flag holder? V/r Shawn

Oh wait, I never even noticed the extra handle bar. "Flag holder"? Yeah maybe these daz but this bike has been away quite some time. looks to be, for that handle bar and B/C otherwise, the rack would be bent, some contraption to extend another seat over the rack. 3/4" pipe extending over the rack verses up for flag holder, add an elbo and some spit to hold another seat. Or, and this has good possibilities too, the abandoned stem/bar holder.

For the welding on the seat bar, add another minus point due too ingenuity. dummy should of just let the rack bend. :eek::rolleyes:

Wait again; WTF is that handlebar welded too? for benefit of the new owner, please don't let it be the danged SEAT! [grin]

BTW I'm going wit 1941, uncatalogued, undeluxe b/c no front brake, motorbike. Wholesale type.

Last edited:
Looks like $2200 was the magic #. Anyone here get this one? V/r Shawn

BTW I gave the seller link to cabe as he's got da connection to more old bikes so, he'll be asking questions before offering how to date his bikes; 'it's prewar b/c serial numbers on BB' next time. maybe even ones of U's lucky dopes ( I'm too darned cheap to compete) can buy direct too. [wink]

Oh wait, I never even noticed the extra handle bar. "Flag holder"? Yeah maybe these daz but this bike has been away quite some time. looks to be, for that handle bar and B/C otherwise, the rack would be bent, some contraption to extend another seat over the rack. 3/4" pipe extending over the rack verses up for flag holder, add an elbo and some spit to hold another seat. Or, and this has good possibilities too, the abandoned stem/bar holder.

For the welding on the seat bar, add another minus point due too ingenuity. dummy should of just let the rack bend. :eek::rolleyes:

Wait again; WTF is that handlebar welded too? for benefit of the new owner, please don't let it be the danged SEAT! [grin]

BTW I'm going wit 1941, uncatalogued, undeluxe b/c no front brake, motorbike. Wholesale type.

The serial, the guard, the brake handle and skinny front fender are all hallmarks of 1940... including the rear brake and hi hi front flange set up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was considered the special deluxe or just the special in 1940... one year only set up late production

The fact it has the rack ,lighted fender and drum and tank make it automatically a deluxe...

Back