When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 40 Shelby minimal part out

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
40 Shelby badged as a Supreme needs a good new home. Brand new Troxel seat I would consider it to be an amateur paint job that looks pretty nice there's a few small blemishes. Red pinstripe is not painted its automotive stripe. The tank has a small amount of filler in it. Shock eze fork brand new tires and tubes repop grips. The fender braces are painted silver. Tear drop pedals if you want more pictures please ask. If this doesn't sell I will be parting it out. $1200 shipped from Minnesota to lower 48 PayPal for payment please

Thank you

IMG_2458.JPG

Minimal part out to start with on this one. I would really like to keep it together as much as possible.

Frame, tank, fork, fenders, delta light, guard, crank, pedals, red repop grips and red tires no rims. $675 shipped from Minnesota to lower 48 PayPal for payment please

Troxel Seat $385 shipped same (moving the seat over to parts for sale) the rest that I listed for sale on this post is sold.

Last edited:
Back