When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40s/50s Schwinn Racing Grip?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rennfaron

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Does anyone know where you can get something similar to these schwinn racing grips?

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.08.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.08.16 PM.png

If a source is found for these I need several sets. I haven't seen any offered for sale in 20+ years.

Missed out on a complete NOS set (grips and sleeves) back in 2011 and haven't seen another of either since...wish I had bid even higher, in retrospect. (not sure if I can attach PDF files, but if so, here are copies of the auction results). Ended up less than $200 total for both auctions for new in the box items.

Attachments

• schwinn racing handlebar grips.pdf
    274.7 KB · Views: 101
  • schwinn racing handlebar sleeves.pdf
    262 KB · Views: 60
Missed out on a complete NOS set (grips and sleeves) back in 2011 and haven't seen another of either since...wish I had bid even higher, in retrospect. (not sure if I can attach PDF files, but if so, here are copies of the auction results). Ended up less than $200 total for both auctions for new in the box items.
I can see the PDFs. Glad you documented this. Good to see in NOS boxes. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, right? I grumble about many of those...

In the write up on that Paramount it was said the grips on the bike were repops. Did they actually reproduce those at one time?

Back