When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40th Ann Arbor Bicycle Show in Monroe, Mi. May 1, 2022

-
We'll be at the Monroe County Fairgrounds this Sunday April 10, 2022 for the Monroe Auto Swap Meet & Car Show promoting the Monroe Classic Bicycle Show & Swap. For anyone that may be attending, stop on by and say, Hi !
You never know what shows-up at the Auto Swap, always some good finds and even some bicycle stuff too !

Great turnout, Great Weather 55 & full sun today at Monroe Fairgrounds Auto Swap, Paul Kleppert with his display, handing out fliers for the Monroe Fairgrounds Bike Show & Swap May 1, 2022.
A lot of Vendors showed up to look at the grounds layout and get a good look at where their swap space is located. Lots of good response.
Few photos of bicycles that were "for sale". Just 3 more weeks !

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

Less than two weeks to the "BIG Bicycle Show & Swap Meet"
Just a note that there is ALWAYS outside Vendor Swap Spaces Available the "Day of the Event".
This Event will be held whatever the weather brings us, Hoping for Great Weather!

Last edited:
Loaded the truck today with hundreds of smalls, tools, parts and ???
Lots of fenders, saddles, wheels and even some books.
Will be at both ML and Monroe.
Displaying outside.
Hope to see you there.
rusty

*NOTE
Just a reminder ...
Early VENDOR set-up on Saturday April 30, for a flat $20 fee for insurance coverage.
VENDOR GATE on S. Raisinville Rd. will open on Saturday : 1pm-7pm

Sunday May 1, the day of Show / VENDOR Swap Gate opens at 6:45 am.
Spectator Public Gate Entrance Opens at 8:00 am.

Last edited:
What exactly do you mean by the "Swap Gate" ? Are you referring to the Public Entrance ? If so, I want to plan on arriving no later than 6:30 so I can be one of the first ones in. I know the flyer says the hours of the event are from 8 to 3. I just want to know how to time my early morning drive . Thank you.

Back