When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

40th Ann Arbor Show will be a full blown 2 day show!

-

pkleppert

Finally riding a big boys bike
This year's Saturday set-up was necessary to see how much interest there was from Vendors to spend a few bucks to be in on Saturday.

Absolutely overwhelming response. So the 40th anniversary Show will be the first official 2 day show. We've booked the dates.

Annie and I and our team of volunteers would like to thanks everyone for supporting this year's show in spite of the snow forecast which never happened.

Yes it rained Saturday night till 6am Sunday morning, then the sun came out and quickly went to almost 60 degrees. Awesome!

Annie would like to thanks everyone for their "Happy Birthday" wishes and the pecan Kringle from the guys from Wisconsin was fabulous!

So mark your calendars for APRIL 25, &26, 2020

Paul & Annie

Last edited:
Will try for that next year .It is just hard to do back to backs on the same week

Thanks Paul and Annie! Always a highlight of my year and congrats on another truly outstanding event.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

Really miss this show. Racing always gets in the way, but maybe next year I can work things out to get back. You all do such an awesome job that I feel bad not being able to support it that last several years.

Tim Newmeyer

Back