When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 41/47 Schwinn Super Deluxe Cantilever Black/White reverse paint project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I thought 41 is more like this maroon color Springer I didn’t think prewar would fit on a post war frame anyway

9B2DF961-EBBB-4EDD-8B88-5CB546090F95.png

08044414-E5EC-4091-BEED-3C27DFB22C8B.png

Sarmis and I were chatting about it... he brought up the possibility of it being a warranty replaced frame... .. makes sense too me.. frame cracks in 47 ... kid calls up schwinn, they paint him a new frame , he puts the old stuff on it, has a bike shop put postwar fender braces on that rear fender.. no holes for badge so he can drill for whatever one he had...

That horn unit hole and screw holes are not factory...first it's in the wrong profile and the screw holes are drilled as it appears to me. So the tank originated as a 41. As for the frame for sure postwar. Goofy all around but had good useable parts for some lucky devil's.... I'd be interested in the tank if it bothers new the owner....

Last edited:
Front fender is the big mystery. 41 only tall fork indents, pinstripe in wrong place for 41. Springer fork mount, two plugged mystery holes, and a silveray light possibly? (or seiss). Crazy fender!

Front fender is the big mystery. 41 only tall fork indents, pinstripe in wrong place for 41. Springer fork mount, two plugged mystery holes, and a silveray light possibly? (or seiss). Crazy fender!
Fender bomb is the hole that is there and outline of base.. the other two are just plugged with rivets

Back