When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 All American

-
I agree, black with yellow pins somewhere on rack. I think it could look good with yellow rack if you refreshed the black on frame/fork. Either way I like it--Go Hawkeyes! side note: I thought 41 had the Snyder-built fork and 40 could be either frame with the cwc fork since there was no Snyder springer yet.
Go hawkeyes ?, all CWC built bikes had CWC forks, 1st yr Snyder built ones had CWC Springers till they came out with their own springer.

Well, looked at your post yesterday and thought, black, but decided think more about it. Looked again today and thought, got to go with the yellow rack. Then asked my wife without making any comment, since she is not as connected with bikes and she said yellow for sure. She even offered a theme song for your bike. Either way, it’s a really nice bike!!

Theme song:

I will say that if its between ANYTHING and black, always go black. Yellow is the worst color on the planet so never that....Lol

Back