When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn 41 Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Information is in post
Zipcode

Kickstand3

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Up for your consideration is a 41 Autocycle
Badged ADMIRAL . I apologize for the Color. This
Beautiful ride is located in Dallas, Texas . I bought this
ride from a Collector of mostly Automobiles. He told
Me he bought it from Bob U . It’s was on Display at his event center. He told me that it was Crated in some special wooden box. So it has not been torn down or wrenched around since he bought it . And I have not either . It’s been greating me in my office every day I come to work. I’m not going to tear it down either. It’s not perfect, but close.
Scott agreed to give it a ride to Memory Lane swap meet.Or you can have it shipped to your front door by a professional
transportation company at your expense. Iv used this service before very reliable.
Lets start the bidding AT 2500
And go North from there. Just trying to cut out all the Catfishes no putt intended Ed . PM FOR ALL INQUIRIES. This is Not your post. Can take 1/2 down and can give Scott the rest. Absolutely no electronic forms of payment.
Remember Pm for any inquiries! I’m not always on the Cabe so if I don’t respond fast enough move on .
Thanks for looking and ENJOY THE RIDE

IMG_4007.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpeg

IMG_4009.jpeg

IMG_4010.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4012.jpeg

IMG_4013.jpeg

Back