Reduced 41 boys Deluxe Elgin ( Westfield built )

Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$950
Zipcode

TheChase1

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’m not a seller here on this bike I’m spoke to the seller last week and I’m trying to line up a friend local to the seller to receive the bike for me .

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nothing going on here, haven't wanted to ship, been offered close to my price, a few have tried to work out a dropoff/pickup but no one has come thru yet, I have marked it pending and then had to relist. Think it's a fair price for a rare bike so I'll keep riding & relisting it!, PS, west coast and not a early riser ( unless I have to )!

Last edited:

bikewhorder

You need to work on those math skills man

ummmmm, bikewhorder and thechase1...... can we all see your GED? not sure either one of you have one!
I'm sorry some of you are struggling with this but here's the explanation for that number. If a dollar now was worth 13 cents more three years ago and the asking price was a very fair $950 then the price adjusted for inflation is $1.13 x $950 = $1073.50

Sayitsimple

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm sorry some of you are struggling with this but here's the explanation for that number. If a dollar now was worth 13 cents more three years ago and the asking price was a very fair $950 then the price adjusted for inflation is $1.13 x $950 = $1073.50
It is worth .13 less not more but the rest of ur math makes sense

bikewhorder

It is worth .13 less not more but the rest of ur math makes sense