When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 Colson Flying Ace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Very nice project! Also, hope your back heals quickly and properly. Jay

Thanks. It’s going well so far so good. Rode the bike a couple blocks but Dr hasn’t cleared riding bikes yet. Have a couple months to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front part of tank and headtube came back amazingly well!!! Never would have thought there would be any paint there....

The fenders... the whole bike for that matter...Wow...you did a great job!

Mine's green with cream trim...I am a little afraid that I might lose what's left of my black pins.

How much OA did you use and how long did you soak it?
Thanks.

I use 1 tablespoon to a gallon and mix 5 gal at a time. Some of the pins on this were barely visible and disappeared in the bath. Other places were bare metal before the bath. Here’s a couple pics.
657e77ee2bb3c3102d539c87b6d8dc58.jpg
14bd6dbf3314369fdca7a8644f03a614.jpg
f6f6cf97f5487d77a11db5a6f9442229.jpg

I use 1 tablespoon to a gallon and mix 5 gal at a time. Some of the pins on this were barely visible and disappeared in the bath. Other places were bare metal before the bath. Here’s a couple pics. View attachment 757245View attachment 757246View attachment 757247

The 3 sprocket is a drive that goes in the hub just like the original. I had to add a 1/8” spacer and reddish the wheel. One Caber thought it was made by Simplex. It was on the bike when I bought it. Because it is 1/2 “ chain; the chainring had to be changed. It has a 24 tooth cog and a nice low gear.

The 3 sprocket is a drive that goes in the hub just like the original. I had to add a 1/8” spacer and reddish the wheel. One Caber thought it was made by Simplex. It was on the bike when I bought it. Because it is 1/2 “ chain; the chainring had to be changed. It has a 24 tooth cog and a nice low gear.

Here’s the back side.
f4806c74e57e8cfce5170f5f75bf2508.jpg

Back