When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 CWC Roadmaster Freshened Up

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Beautifu
Recently freshened up my first build. Changed some parts around, added patina matched parts, etc..
Went with black wall 2.35 tires (really fills out the fenders), motorbike stem, Torrington 30” wide long pulls (still have OG bars and stem), found rear fender reflector, dropstand and clip, rubber bumper for the shockmaster fork, headlight w/ custom steel mesh lens, and repop ball end grips (still looking for prewar grips)

Came out pretty sweet and rides so smooth! Big thanks to @Mr. Monkeyarms for the guidance/style/knowledge/and convincing me to buy it 😎, @Harley Mclemore for selling it to me and getting me started in this old bike game, and all the awesome Cabers with informative posts and killer parts !! Cheers fellas 👍
Josh

View attachment 1601823

View attachment 1601824

View attachment 1601825

View attachment 1601826

View attachment 1601827

View attachment 1601828

View attachment 1601829

View attachment 1601830

View attachment 1601831

Beautif
Recently freshened up my first build. Changed some parts around, added patina matched parts, etc..
Went with black wall 2.35 tires (really fills out the fenders), motorbike stem, Torrington 30” wide long pulls (still have OG bars and stem), found rear fender reflector, dropstand and clip, rubber bumper for the shockmaster fork, headlight w/ custom steel mesh lens, and repop ball end grips (still looking for prewar grips)

Came out pretty sweet and rides so smooth! Big thanks to @Mr. Monkeyarms for the guidance/style/knowledge/and convincing me to buy it 😎, @Harley Mclemore for selling it to me and getting me started in this old bike game, and all the awesome Cabers with informative posts and killer parts !! Cheers fellas 👍
Josh

View attachment 1601823

View attachment 1601824

View attachment 1601825

View attachment 1601826

View attachment 1601827

View attachment 1601828

View attachment 1601829

View attachment 1601830

View attachment 1601831

Josh

View attachment 1601823

View attachment 1601824

View attachment 1601825

View attachment 1601826

View attachment 1601827

View attachment 1601828

View attachment 1601829

View attachment 1601830

View attachment 1601831
Beautiful bike! If this is your first classic bicycle…. I don’t think it will be your last😆😆😆 These beautiful pieces of history are extremely addicting.👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Josh

View attachment 1601823

View attachment 1601824

View attachment 1601825

View attachment 1601826

View attachment 1601827

View attachment 1601828

View attachment 1601829

View attachment 1601830

View attachment 1601831
So Good! Wow!!

Back