When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 Deluxe Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
I picked up this bike in April at Memory Lane. It was born a Deluxe Autocycle but sometime in its life it had been reduced to something less. I completed the bike today to bring it upto its former glory. All the parts are original except the buttons, which are original EA and the rear carrier is temporarily postwar. Also, the carrier clamp was made by BadBob here on the Cabe. It rides great but will ride better once i get my ordered 20 tooth cog & driver. Also, still searching for a better color match for the carrier legs.

65A5DBC1-B9AE-42F3-BE49-EEEDFFF80D5B.jpeg.jpg

20220528_150257_resized.jpg

18 is on it now. The Morrow hub does great. I just want a little more ease in peddaling. The way it is now, i would not want to pedal more than 7 to 10 miles. With a 20 or even better, 22 tooth i could easily double that with my 72 year old body.

I am taking my bike from 22 tooth ND to morrow and I too sought the correct 22 morrow cog. But I'm afraid all I could locate was 20 older Bendix (screw on gear). No where close to putting miles on my bike instead more like few blocks. My bike already heavy and big morrow adds to it.

Nice looking bike and beautiful color combo .. I like how the fenders came painted the darker copper color instead of the same tan on the frame Does anybody know the correct color names ?

Back