When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 41 Hawthorne All American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Hawthornecrazy

I live for the CABE
This one was pretty rough when I picked it up. The tank was pitted so it took several coats of primer to get it smooth. It’s missing the battery tray and horn in the tank. They both were broke off when I got it and left small holes in the side of the tank which I filled with a hard expoxy. I was able to find some of the hard to find parts and complete this one. Seat has been recovered in a nice brown. It will need all of the fine tuning done wheels need to be trued better is the biggest one. Its spray painted and hand pinstriped which is a little shaky but looks pretty good and clear coated. The guard is a heavier steel guard that was painted and now is cleared. It works as it is but may be from a girls bike and might want to move the front bracket if your real picky. $2000 shipped from Minnesota to lower 48 PayPal for payment please F/F thank you Chad

Back