When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 Huffman rack reflector question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Good evening everyone..
Can anyone please help me out..
What is the correct reflector for this 41?
I'm about 99.99999% sure it was 1" .. there is a "shadow" in unfaded paint that is 1" in diameter..
Thank you ! Jeff
20230419_174443.jpg

Don’t know for sure, but many times I have seen that type of rack with the typical faceted Persons or Wald reflector.
9D28FF42-A121-4AB8-8F73-E2E010F73248.jpeg

18A5BF93-ED3E-43EE-8C22-D2DDFC15BFED.jpeg
1-1/2” in diameter.
Possibly, that un faded paint area that is 1” in diameter, is from that 1” stepped area that is on the back of the Wald type, where it presses against the paint when fasten down?

Don’t know for sure, but many times I have seen that type of rack with the typical faceted Persons or Wald reflector.
View attachment 1825271

View attachment 18252721-1/2” in diameter.
Possibly, that un faded paint area that is 1” in diameter, is from that 1” stepped area that is on the back of the Wald type, where it presses against the paint when fasten down?
Thank you!! I was thinking its probably this one..But was having issues finding a picture of one on that particular rack. And the Huffman catalog book pictures are hard to see
IMG_2275_1674789196280.jpeg

Back