When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

41 huffmans

-

Oldnut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
image.jpg
Getting this 41 together deep fenders,41 hub,41 forks,rear wheel relaced.bars alum stem dayton licence,going to be a champion or a top flite (all depends what carrier I end up with)the other is a 41 air flite need to take apart and do a super clean.
image.jpg

View attachment 111340Getting this 41 together deep fenders,41 hub,41 forks,rear wheel relaced.bars alum stem dayton licence,going to be a champion or a top flite (all depends what carrier I end up with)the other is a 41 air flite need to take apart and do a super clean.View attachment 111339

If you are going to make the red one either a Champion or a Top Flite you are going to have to get the big tank which is unique to '41. JAFCO makes an excellent fiberglass repo. The stem you have is not correct. You either need a Wald #3 for a Top Flite or the deluxe forged stem for a Champion. I think it has the correct rack for a Top Flite but you would need the lit deluxe rack--exactly like '40 except two tone on a '41. Go Team Huffman! BTW if you have an extra set of '41 fenders I'm in the market! V/r Shawn

Huffman

I have the correct stem,been finding these aluminum ones lately which model and year are they correct for thanks

The aluminum stems are post war but this is one of those myths that was perpetuated by some incorrect early Huffman restorations. You can read the catalogs from '40-41 and they call out the correct stems e.g. Wald #3 or forged. So are you going to get the big tank? Finding a steel will be tough and very expensive. V/r Shawn

I've talked to cabers about the glass tank,all positive.located a rack but its for a 41 champion twin flex Probley shouldn't use it on a rider.

41 champion now

Got a lot painted and striped bought a jaf co tank got a rack getting closer
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I only see 2 Huffmans, not 41. Just kidding, looking good, I really like the red and black paint scheme.

Colors

Yea I went on this 41 huffman paint chart for top flytes and champions never seen another black and red
image.jpg

41 champion

Got some more done finally got some good Picts of the tank(thanks Scott) needs a little touch-up getting closer
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back