When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'41 lincoln autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Great find Keith. I wouldn't worry about the fork. Even though it is not the original fork the bike is in original condition for it's own life history. Some collectors feel that correct as from the factory is more valued than original as found from original owner. I like to keep them as found (cleaned and serviced though) to preserve history as it really is. You've got the ability of a blood hound to able to track down such fine old bikes. The two speed makes it a real nice rider.

ah,i'm just a little more anal than most. bike came w/a different fork,off the floor,in '41,so,...kind of bothers me,but,... it is a sweet rider! happy holidays,keith;)

wow

I am extremely jealous that machine is cool as it is ,but if you must have a pre-war fork check out Wes Pinchot or fenderdoc as he is known he has what your looking for I got my locking spring fork from him for my 1940 DX little over 200.00 bux he hooked me up with some great fenders too Dave

Wow Keith,

That bicycle is amazing. In my favorite two tone green too!

Wes

Back