When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold '42 Ladies Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$325
Zipcode

dasberger

I live for the CABE
Nice survivor ladies Rollfast. Original paint, nice badge, original guard, truss rods, Og chain, Torrington 6 pedals, still retains front (uranium) and rear glass Persons reflectors with no chips, neat deco "birds beak" stem, original Troxel saddle, nice set of drop centers blue with white pins and new departure front/rear with nice plating on shells. I did a light cleanup of paint but one could certainly take it farther. Finish loss and some pitting on bright parts. Fenders are pretty straight with a couple of minor dings. Train light is solid but battery tray is rusted (bicycle bones has repops for $35) Will also need a set of grips. I cleaned and greased all moving parts/bearings and serviced the Model D. Rear wheel could use a little truing

New tubes/tires this bike is ready to Roll....Fast! Figured I'd offer it up complete.... please save it from the Chop Shop! If no takers will this time around I'll be parting it

Shipping actual cost via Bike Flights possible delivery to ML

Yes it Glows under the blacklight.... Radioactive!

Last edited:
Back