When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

43rd DUDLEY BICYCLE SWAPMEET JULY 17th 8AM-2PM

-

Bicycle Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
SUNDAY JULY 17th 2022. RAIN OR SHINE 8 AM- 2 PM OR UNTIL YOU LEAVE. WE TRY TO HAVE 4 SHOWS A YEAR, THIS IS OUR SECOND OF 2022. THERE WILL ALSO BE A ,EARLY FALL AND LATE FALL EVENT AT THIS SAME LOCATION

WE ARE CONSCIENTIOUS ABOUT NOT CONFLICTING WITH OTHER EVENTS. PLEASE BRING ANY LOCAL CONFLICTS TO OUR ATTENTION. THANK YOU.

PARKING IS NOT GOING TO BE AN ISSUE LIKE IT WAS AT OUR PREVIOUS LOCATION. I WON'T HAVE TO BE YELLING MY FOOL HEAD OFF AT PEOPLE TO MOVE THEIR CARS AND TRUCKS. THIS WILL BE A RELAXED FUN SHOW FOR EVERYONE.

HERE IS THE PLACE:
43rd Dudley Bike Swap new location 3 blocks south of last venue same side of the street #929 Riverside Drive (route 12)Thompson CT 06255 We have a much larger space, we wont be cramped and we wont be on grass so bring out all your great stuff. This location is good for minimum 2-3 years according to the owner of the 890,000 sf mill. ALSO I will be able to bring tables for people since I am only across the street and can fill my 28 foot trailer with banquet tables. If you come the night before I can put people up on my property and the show is only a stones throw from my warehouse. I AM VERY PSYCHED to HAVE secured this GREAT NEW venue for us.

BICYCLES, BICYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES, LITERATURE & EPHEMERA, PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE TOYS & COLLECTIBLES, VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES, VINTAGE AUTOMOBILES WELCOME.

NO GENERAL FLEAMARKET CRAP, JUST COOL STUFF.

BUYERS, SELLERS AND APPRAISERS ON HAND

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 800-336-B-I-K-E (2453) WITH ANY QUESTIONS

THANK YOU. MICHAEL KAPLAN

Last edited:
Back