When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

43RD DUDLEY BIKE SWAP IN CONNECTICUT JULY 17TH 2022

-

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
43RD DUDLEY BIKE SWAP IN CONNECTICUT JULY 17TH 8AM-2PM
JULY 17TH SUNDAY: 8 AM - 2 PM
HERE IS THE PLACE:
43nd Dudley BICYCLE Swap new location 3 blocks south of PREVIOUS VENUE same side of the street #929 Riverside Drive (route 12)Thompson CT THIS IS A much larger space, we wont be cramped and we wont be on grass so bring out all your great stuff. This location is good for minimum 2-3 years according to the owner of the 890,000 sf mill. ALSO I will be able to bring tables for people since I am only across the street and can fill my 28 foot trailer with banquet tables. If you come the night before I can put people up on my property and the show is only a stones throw from my warehouse. VERY PSYCHED to HAVE secured this venue for us.
BICYCLES, BIKE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES, LITERATURE AND EPHEMERA, PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE TOYS WELCOME
call 8003362453 TOLL FREE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Thompson, CT
Location is approximate
Seller information
Michael Kaplan

43RD DUDLEY BIKE SWAP IN CONNECTICUT JULY 17TH 8AM-2PM
JULY 17TH SUNDAY: 8 AM - 2 PM
HERE IS THE PLACE:
43nd Dudley BICYCLE Swap new location 3 blocks south of PREVIOUS VENUE same side of the street #929 Riverside Drive (route 12)Thompson CT THIS IS A much larger space, we wont be cramped and we wont be on grass so bring out all your great stuff. This location is good for minimum 2-3 years according to the owner of the 890,000 sf mill. ALSO I will be able to bring tables for people since I am only across the street and can fill my 28 foot trailer with banquet tables. If you come the night before I can put people up on my property and the show is only a stones throw from my warehouse.VERY PSYCHED to HAVE secured this venue for us.
BICYCLES, BIKE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES, LITERATURE AND EPHEMERA, PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE TOYS WELCOME
call 8003362453 TOLL FREE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Thompson, CT
Location is approximate
Seller information
Michael Kaplan

1655945787384.png

I will have a few small items for sale: Schwinn blue/white S seat, Fuji Belt leather saddle, red/white NOS Italian banana seat, Schwinn 4 reflector rear chrome rack. bar mounted bike siren

20220416_082127.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5716.jpg

20210106_104240.jpg

Back