When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

44th Dudley BICYCLE Swap Thompson CT

-

tanksalot

I live for the CABE
MARCH 19th SUNDAY: 8 AM - 2 PM
RAIN/SNOW DATE MARCH 26
HERE IS THE PLACE:
44th Dudley BICYCLE Swap new location 3 blocks south of PREVIOUS VENUE same side of the street #929 Riverside Drive (route 12)Thompson CT THIS IS A much larger space, we wont be cramped and we wont be on grass so bring out all your great stuff. This location is good for minimum 2-3 years according to the owner of the 890,000 sf mill. ALSO I will be able to bring tables for people since I am only across the street and can fill my 28 foot trailer with banquet tables. If you come the night before I can put people up on my property and the show is only a stones throw from my warehouse.VERY PSYCHED to HAVE secured this venue for us.
BICYCLES, BIKE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES, LITERATURE AND EPHEMERA, PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE TOYS WELCOME
call 800*336*2453 TOLL FREE WITH ANY QUESTIONS

MARCH 19th SUNDAY: 8 AM - 2 PM
RAIN/SNOW DATE MARCH 26
HERE IS THE PLACE:
44th Dudley BICYCLE Swap new location 3 blocks south of PREVIOUS VENUE same side of the street #929 Riverside Drive (route 12)Thompson CT THIS IS A much larger space, we wont be cramped and we wont be on grass so bring out all your great stuff. This location is good for minimum 2-3 years according to the owner of the 890,000 sf mill. ALSO I will be able to bring tables for people since I am only across the street and can fill my 28 foot trailer with banquet tables. If you come the night before I can put people up on my property and the show is only a stones throw from my warehouse.VERY PSYCHED to HAVE secured this venue for us.
BICYCLES, BIKE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES, LITERATURE AND EPHEMERA, PEDAL CARS, ANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE TOYS WELCOME
call 800*336*2453 TOLL FREE WITH ANY QUESTIONS
This looks like a really great show. I just wish I was closer. RideOn. Mark..

Back