When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'45 Dx

-
Scored a really nice Atlas badge on ebay to replace missing badge of the same outline. Been after one for a while now. @prewarmachine thought I should have been looking for a Pioneer badge though, because I'm so old.
s-l1600.jpg

Outline copy.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

Last edited:
Really a chore getting the kickstand off, due to pin being stuck in hole in the sprag, but it's fixed now with help from my friends YAY! Worn cam on left needed to be replaced with cam on right in first photo. Also changed the Atlas badge for the more common Ludwig badge because it matches the bike better.
IMG_7202.jpg

render.png

I didn't, but the cam has been labeled and saved. We couldn't see how any of the the "turrets" could possibly provide sufficient resistance. I really wanted to be sure that I had a working kickstand so that I could truly enjoy this bike. Getting that pin out was such a chore, we could only bring ourselves to deal with it just once. There it will stay unless a new problem presents itself.

Back