When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

47 Huffman?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I just purchased this frame and pieces from Pat MCClearen today and he has not shipped it yet. Pat is a great guy to deal with. I’m kicking around some ideas for the project. I have restored many bikes and have one in a museum. I wonder what I should do? At this point it could be the best or worse restoration I’ve ever done. I might not restore it at all and make it “The Patina Special “. That would be something new for me. Please share your ideas. I will pick one and run with it. Thanks, JimRoy

I just purchased this frame and pieces from Pat MCClearen today and he has not shipped it yet. Pat is a great guy to deal with. I’m kicking around some ideas for the project. I have restored many bikes and have one in a museum. I wonder what I should do? At this point it could be the best or worse restoration I’ve ever done. I might not restore it at all and make it “The Patina Special “. That would be something new for me. Please share your ideas. I will pick one and run with it. Thanks, JimRoy

View attachment 1309064

View attachment 1309065

View attachment 1309066

View attachment 1309067

View attachment 1309068
I vote patina simply because the chrome bill alone would be more than the bike is worth totally restored. By restore I mean taken back to original in correct colors, parts, and finish e.g. chrome and cad. Chain ring looks Colson. Personally I'd go klunker, custom, or rat on this one. Chasing the correct parts will put you over the money and these are fairly common bikes. Those are my thoughts. V/r Shawn

I have bought a few frames from Pat & Angie, and am very pleased with them. Got it yet? Most of the frames he has are red house painted.....don't know why but easy to remove if need be. I almost bought this frame for it's pleasing lines and because the fork and crank were still with it..Looking forward to what comes of it!

Back