When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'47 Roadmaster?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

eeyore5588

Look Ma, No Hands!
Any opinions on this? Have a chance to purchase but not sure what price range I should be at.

offer $600 just to see where they are at.needs better light and the fenders need to be red pinstriped.its a pretty good looking bike but a double springer model would be worth more.the reason i suggest red pinstripes on the fenders is to cover up the black rough edges.and red pinstripe the fork also. too match the rest of the bike.

offer $600 just to see where they are at.needs better light and the fenders need to be red pinstriped.its a pretty good looking bike but a double springer model would be worth more.the reason i suggest red pinstripes on the fenders is to cover up the black rough edges.and red pinstripe the fork also. too match the rest of the bike.
He's asking $1000. Was $1150. I knew the light wasn't right but wasn't sure on anything else.

Not sure on value, but some things should be taken into consideration....Its been repainted, a cheaper modern saddle and light are in place of the correct pieces. The chainring is a Monark 1/2" pitch instead of the original CWC 1" pitch aka "skiptooth". I'm thinking it's later than '47 going by the angle of the chain adjusters. I believe it may me more like early 50's. I'd ask for the serial number.

Back