When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

47' Spitfire Motormodel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

GoofyBike

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have been getting this one ready for Portland in July. But two years ago we made a 3/4 scale replica for my 12 year old son.
20170623_175437.jpg

The plan is to make a full size 26" version for myself.

20170623_175458.jpg

The wheels are done and ready to go.

20170623_175510.jpg
20170623_175519.jpg

Frame fenders and rack are painted but still need wet sanded and polished. The forks need the three accent stripes, and the chain guard needs its stripes added.

20170623_175452.jpg

Everything else is plated and waiting to be installed.

AWESOME, work may I ask what type of blue paint was used ? I have a a Spitfire myself & love that color.

When we got the paint matched up the code came out to be Pepsi blue, but the blue was to bright so we kept adding black to it drop by drop until we got the rigjht tint

Wow, beautiful work! Can't wait to see it finished! It looks like you don't have a Bi-Lite set for it... If your looking for one, I've got one for sale.
-Connor

Last edited:
When we got the paint matched up the code came out to be Pepsi blue, but the blue was to bright so we kept adding black to it drop by drop until we got the rigjht tint
. My I ask were you get a paint codes for Schwinn Blue ? I think somewhere on this forum there are a few different ways to have these colors replicated. Anyone please chime in & help. Your build looks Great & can't wait to see it finished

Back