When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

48/49 Hawthorne

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Late 40's Ford Green. The other color is late 40's Dodge Ivory, right out of the original books. The paint shop had to call to get the right formula to mix it. I was trying to use paints from the same period. The green has tiny silver metal flake in the paint, the ivory has gold in it. It looks amazing in the sun.

Wow, nice work all around.

Here is the serial #

DSC_0176.jpg

Going back together.

Got all the stripping done, turned out good. Started going back together.
DSC_0194 1.jpg

DSC_0195 1.jpg

DSC_0199 1.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

I'll get my wheels done to Scott, then have to figure out what tires to put on it.

That's beautiful!

How about a set of those repro US Royal W/W chain treads, I see that Memory Lane has them.

Great job, both bikes have a great look...nice work. Anything else in the fture?

Bart

Just about 99% done. Have a new seat post, might change seat and grips. Have a few little things to tweak. I wanted to thank Scott (Rustjunkie) for getting my rims right and turning me on to Steve @ Velocipedist in Monrovia for the tires, he's a great guy. Still looking for a rear rack to add.

Before.....
DSC_0168 (2).jpg

After...
DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

Back