When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 48 Shelby w/shock ease fork, 26" Girls all original paint.

-

Bob Keller

Look Ma, No Hands!
This is an excellent bike, has the shock ease fork and all original paint like the 53 Roadmaster I sold.. I did replace the original dry rotted tires with a new set of Lightining Dart tires to make it rideable. The story on this bike when I bought it around 20 years ago, was that the original owner wanted a bike for Christmas, his parents could not afford the cost of a boys' and bought him this bike, after riding it a few times and being teased and made fun of for having a girls bike, he quit riding it and it was stored in the attic . He found the bike when cleaning out the parents house and enlisted the help of a friend or neighbor to help him sell it on ebay... We got it then, it came from up around N.J. or Pa. area. All I have done to this bike is replace the tires, add the acorn nuts to the wheels and polish it and keep it shined up and ride it every once in a while around the neighborhood. Asking $550 plus shipping and handling.... I do take paypal.

HPIM3441.JPG

HPIM3442.JPG

HPIM3443.JPG

HPIM3444.JPG

HPIM3445.JPG

HPIM3446.JPG

HPIM3448.JPG

HPIM3449.JPG

HPIM3450.JPG

This is an excellent bike, has the shock ease fork and all original paint like the 53 Roadmaster I sold.. I did replace the original dry rotted tires with a new set of Lightining Dart tires to make it rideable. The story on this bike when I bought it around 20 years ago, was that the original owner wanted a bike for Christmas, his parents could not afford the cost of a boys' and bought him this bike, after riding it a few times and being teased and made fun of for having a girls bike, he quit riding it and it was stored in the attic . He found the bike when cleaning out the parents house and enlisted the help of a friend or neighbor to help him sell it on ebay... We got it then, it came from up around N.J. or Pa. area. All I have done to this bike is replace the tires, add the acorn nuts to the wheels and polish it and keep it shined up and ride it every once in a while around the neighborhood. Asking $550 plus shipping and handling.... I do take paypal.

View attachment 914661

View attachment 914662

View attachment 914663

View attachment 914664

View attachment 914665

View attachment 914666

View attachment 914668

View attachment 914670

View attachment 914673

Holy $hit that beauty is brand new! Great price too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a piece of HISTORY ... great ladies bicycle @ a great price ... I think Greg will bring this & it will be seen soon @ the CYCLONE COASTER Sunday ride .. Ridden not Hidden ..

Back