When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 48 silver king (hex tube)

-
Price
2,300/obo
Zipcode

Mr.Bocycle

On Training Wheels
Well I've decided to sell my favorite bicycle I have owned. I only take it out on sundays to ride it and shine it up. Nothing like getting the looks from everyone that see it, makes you feel good like owning a old classic car..well the bike I believe has some original parts on it I've never really looked in to it but I do have a original seat and back fender for it just the ones on it now shine so I've keep them on. Any questions or comments feel feel to respond I do know a little about the price it should be around but it does vary tho ive seen..I do have a coupe de ville also for sale just have it in storage so I do not have pictures of it but I could very easy.

20191007_141623.jpg

20191007_141850.jpg

20191007_141900.jpg

Welcome. Very nice Hex, but per forum rules you'll have to come up with an asking price. Good luck with your sale.

Yours is somewhere in the middle. Pick a price to start from.

Looks like he’s trying to start a bidding situation...not here bud...put a price on it or take it to eBay...jeez... its your bike, figure it out...jes say’in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back