When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 48 silver king (hex tube)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
2,300/obo
Zipcode

Mr.Bocycle

On Training Wheels
Well I've decided to sell my favorite bicycle I have owned. I only take it out on sundays to ride it and shine it up. Nothing like getting the looks from everyone that see it, makes you feel good like owning a old classic car..well the bike I believe has some original parts on it I've never really looked in to it but I do have a original seat and back fender for it just the ones on it now shine so I've keep them on. Any questions or comments feel feel to respond I do know a little about the price it should be around but it does vary tho ive seen..I do have a coupe de ville also for sale just have it in storage so I do not have pictures of it but I could very easy.

20191007_141623.jpg

20191007_141850.jpg

20191007_141900.jpg

Welcome. Very nice Hex, but per forum rules you'll have to come up with an asking price. Good luck with your sale.

Yours is somewhere in the middle. Pick a price to start from.

Looks like he’s trying to start a bidding situation...not here bud...put a price on it or take it to eBay...jeez... its your bike, figure it out...jes say’in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back