When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'48 Whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
you simply remove the points and install module in there place , you need a good magneto and I believe a good condenser , the module comes with instructions and you can buy them on ebay ,to adj valves remove valve cover turn flywheel to TDC set valve lash at .012 for both int and exh. I would recommend getting an owners manual it has all the info in there to get your whizzer up and running, if you can pick a copy of whizzer facts while your at it

Thanks to all who've helped out. I got the beast to come alive today. It'll take a bit of adjustment to dial it in, but it sure sounds good. I need an air filter, and some sort of return spring for the throttle. I think I might also hunt up some goodies for it like a speedo, lights, and a rack.

All Whizzers will eventully leak into the points because of the pin wear. I put in a module on my rider. Module will only work if your magnets can hold up an 1 and 1/2 wrench. Try this first. Join the Whizzer Newsletter and learn stuff? ph 920-559-1922

Also the strap will break at high speed and the stock break arm will spin and no breaks when you need them. Joe Carola has these arms new and we Illinois Boys all have them on our riders and restored bikes. Joe also welds the plates onto the frame and dimples the stock frame. Ph.920-559-1822 for more info.

Back