When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

49 b6. Bummed.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bring it up with eBay, get it resolved (hope you took a lot of pictures during the unboxing...this is not the carrier's fault so get some refund and get to work. And call her Jaime (as in Summers, the Bionic Women), you can rebuild her!

IMG_6029.PNG
Here's one pic.

So I talked to the guy on eBay and via email. And basically he got defensive and angry like I figured he would. And told me what do you expect the bike is 68 yrs old. There's going to be damage shipping something like that. I wasn't going to ask for anything but now he kinda pissssssed me off.

My question is. If the guy said in his listing sold as is no refunds. And the bike wasn't as is could I potentially send the bike back?

And who would have to cover the shipping in that matter?

Thanks guys.

Did you take any “as arrived” photos? If so I would file a complaint with EBay and let them resolve the issue. V/r Shawn

Back