When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

49 B6 Rescue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks again guys, sore fingers are paying off! Lol.. Got the chainguard done, the crank polished and chainring back on. Also got the stem cleaned up and most of the drum done, more to do yet. Very happy so far! Joe
IMG_20150124_242454_587.jpg
IMG_20150124_242733_565.jpg
IMG_20150124_151726_719.jpg

Quick update, got the frame all cleaned up and started assembling it. Everything going back together pretty good, still have the wheels and hubs to clean up, my favorite part, NOT! Lol. Joe
IMG_20150127_184008_938.jpg
IMG_20150127_195507_365.jpg
IMG_20150127_201804_967.jpg

Thanks for the compliment! Will have to take a few days away from it, getting ready for this turkey smoking party, need to clear out the garage. Gonna throw the wheels on and put it in the house for a little while. Anyone around the northwest Ohio area feel free to stop in anytime on sat the 31st, lots of beverages, good food and smoked turkey, and good times!!! One more of the bike and a few from last years party. Have a great week! Joe.
IMG_20150128_101545_790.jpg
0121121513.jpg
0121121003.jpg

Well good info to have would be my phone number or address, pm me if you can make it! Would be glad to have any cabe'r stop by!!! Joe

Party's not in my neighborhood!
Looks the great smoke out!
Exceptionally great job of detailing.
So lucky to have all that nice chrome and paint under the grime.

I've got a quick question for someone who may have a complete bike, or someone who just knows. I've been looking at pictures from Google search, and eBay, and here at the cabe, and was wondering if the correct fenders for this bike would have had the black pinstripe around the ivory lines and darts on the front and back fenders. Got a fender from a fellow cabe'r and will be on the bike soon, but no pinstriping around the ivory, but I've seen pictures showing a bright red stripe around the ivory and some with a blue stripe around it. My bike has the black pinstripe around the spears on the head tube and seat tube and darts on the fork. I will be looking for a "correct" set in the future and want to at least put on it what it might have had. Most fenders I see and the one I have now have no pinstripe on the outside of the ivory stripe. Any help would definelety be appreciated, most images are all starting to get blurry, Lol.. No big hurry on parts but looking forward to getting this one right. Thanks for your time! Joe.

Back