When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'49 B6

-
IMG_20170822_094320930.jpg
Really nice. It always feels good to finish a tough project. Glad you stuck it out. You should be proud. This is my '49. It fought me all the way too. Same colors as yours, just reversed.

Last edited:
Wow, another year later...more complications on this bike...see https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/what-is-going-on-here.122787/
I grew tired of walking around this bike in the shop and finally carved out some time to finish this project. I have seen this one through the finish line and couldn't be more pleased with the result. Proud to get this 68 year old beauty back in the fold...WooHoo! I ended up with a really clean set of S2's with front drum and ever elusive cable clamp on the fork leg. Slapped on some whitewalls, near NOS black grips, killer diamond chain and viola...a dialed in B6 that rides like a dream. Here is the finished product:

View attachment 728212

View attachment 728201 View attachment 728202 View attachment 728206
Stunning. I’m starting to think I need a B6, lol

Wow, another year later...more complications on this bike...see https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/what-is-going-on-here.122787/
I grew tired of walking around this bike in the shop and finally carved out some time to finish this project. I have seen this one through the finish line and couldn't be more pleased with the result. Proud to get this 68 year old beauty back in the fold...WooHoo! I ended up with a really clean set of S2's with front drum and ever elusive cable clamp on the fork leg. Slapped on some whitewalls, near NOS black grips, killer diamond chain and viola...a dialed in B6 that rides like a dream. Here is the finished product:

View attachment 728212

View attachment 728201 View attachment 728202 View attachment 728206

TURNED OUT GREAT!
ENJOY!

Back