When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 Bar dubbed "Led Sled"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
I had this Monark Springer at the LBS for 2 inches of additional threads to compensate for the smaller head tube and the fact this fork was for a ladies head tube. No need to cut the tube either as I just reordered the hardware installation and man do I love the look! What do you think???

Other pics are of the frame and 7 speed Blackout Nexus hub riding on '36 Vintage triple steps.

5barphase1-1.jpg

5barphase2-1.jpg

5barphase3-1.jpg

5barphase4-1.jpg

5barphase5-1.jpg

Reactions: JLF
A few update pics

Just threw the fender on to check for fit and it looks good. Not sure what I am doing about braces yet. i want something unique. As for the sprocket I threw on a Krate mag Sprocket and i like the look with the deep fenders. I think I am going to have to go with whitewalls though!

Joe

5barPh21-1.jpg

5barPh22-1.jpg

Fender braces

Had to go thru the parts closet to find some fender braces that would work. Found a set of Prewar flat braces for the back and had to grind out a rivet on each side to allow the arms to swivel for the fit into the existing fender holes. For the front I had a set of beat up Monark fenders that came from a girls bike and had the short sides. Still have to make a few adjustments to them to get the correct radius back, but they are correct for the fork. As usual I have had to mock up, take apart, adjust and repeat about 25 times to get it right. But it is always worth it!

FenderBraces1-1.jpg

FenderBraces2-1.jpg

Bontrager 26 x 2.35 Wide Whites installed

Got the Solanas and installed them. I like the look and they are just wide enough to max out the space available under the fenders.

5barwSolanas1-1.jpg

5barwSolanas2-1.jpg

5barwSolanas3-1.jpg

5barwSolanas4-1.jpg

Back