When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 Bar Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do have some concerns. Someone, who had no idea how to braze, made some crappy repairs. I will take it down to see why. Thankfully, I learned how to braze when I was 7. Parts are headed down to the chrome shop.
DSC_0346.jpg
DSC_0347.jpg

And thanks to Reginald for the detailed pattern drawing.

notes.jpg

To the blaster tomorrow.

DSC_0347.jpg

notes.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

Last edited:
Since the pie plate guard is hard to find, does anyone have good pic of the other guard?

Could this be the correct one?

DSC_0360.jpg

This is the one I had picked up for your bike, but the next owner opted out of buying it. I ended up selling it last year.
20140831_001845_zpsibk4b2a1-1.jpg

I bet it would look great with that McCauley,but not sure I've seen that frame configuration(Hawthorne Twin Bar) with it. Seen them with this one.

attachment.jpg

Any update on your project?? I really love these Hawthorne Twin Bars. Be great to see another one on the road:cool:
Nope........As I have told Scott, I'm not sure if I want to do a restore, or do something way oresut there.....I'm stuck! That's why there is no progress...
Any input?

I would do a restore. These are gorgeous bikes in there own right and with the darts you've been given the layout for would be really unique to the frame. For the correct parts your missing out on nice place holders till the correct ones show up.
That's my 2 cents.

Back