When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 3 bikes, 2 Colson,& 1 Elgin free rides special sale!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Here is the 4 bikes I have for sale so far. All these bikes are complete or need some minor stuff and paint or not. Some are original and some are franken bikes I have spent years collecting a part at a time. All the bikes are OBO. Send me an offer if you would like or pm me an I can send pictures and more info.
1- Colson Snaptank Victor badged I bought this from the widow of the original owner. $1200
2- Colson Firestone Cruser Bullnose This girl is bare naked metal and comes with a NOS badge. $800
3 - 1940 Elgin 4 Star Sport, Original and complete. 5 plates on rear fender 41-45 $1200
4 - 1940 Elgin curved bar original with added tank. & factory fender guards. $1200
Don't forget the more you buy the better the deal. We will have to work out shipping.
P1250151.JPG
P1250158.JPG
P1250167.JPG
P1250176.JPG
View attachment 723614 View attachment 723615
P1250177.JPG
P1250183.JPG
P1250181.JPG
P1250193.JPG
P1250201.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone want to let me know what they are worth, am I that far off. Let me know you wont hurt my feelings, worst that can happen is I will have to part them.

The Dayton is pending if he takes it I will substitute the Schwinn in place of it. If you want all 5 for $800 each plus actual shipping plus ins. If you want.

Back