When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 50 Pounds Of American Bicyclist and Motorcyclist, Free Delivery To Trexlertown On Saturday 9/28/19

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mcdillis

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've got a huge collection of literature that I'm bringing to Trexlertown on Saturday 9/28/19. Also bringing a lot of great bikes and parts. I'am trying to keep stuff posted on this site So I have about a fifty pounds of American Bicyclist and Motorcyclist Magazines. Every Issue from 1961-1967. These magazines really seldom even been opened to be read. A couple of the years there maybe is one copy per year that may have very minor issue problems. That's why I've roped them together. If you are not familiar with the magazine it is the greatest way to study the history of the bicycle. Almost all the issues have little or nothing to do with motorcycles. The amount of great full page ads for your favorite bikes, is just massive. It is very commen to find a full color bike brand catalogue in a single copy. I will sell the years individually or I'd certainly prefer to sell them all at once. It's a pretty affordable to gather the history of bikes. OK. 12 magazines from the year. For 1961-1967 it is $50 for each year. That is 12 magazines per year. I would sell the whole collection delivered for free to Trexlertown for $200. Just PM me. The 1967's are not shown but are nice.

DSC08198.JPG

DSC08199.JPG

DSC08200.JPG

DSC08201.JPG

DSC08202.JPG

DSC08203.JPG

Last edited:
Back