When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50 years of schwinn built bicycle books question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim sciano

Finally riding a big boys bike
So I recently purchased this 50 years of schwinn built bicycles from a fellow caber. It appears to be a leather or faux leather binding. I have another NOS book that seems to have more of a fabric type covering and then of course a “paperback” version. Does anyone know the story of the different combinations? They all seem to be identical inside except for the “paperback” which has no color inside. All of the copyright dates are the same (first edition). I saw somewhere and I can’t remember where, mentioned that the leather or faux leather could have been an edition for all of the executives? Just curious if anyone can confirm or has a different story. Thanks

I believe a "dealer only" book...funny....I asked the seller about that one...sure looked like the Primo version
but sorta hard to tell by pix...seller thought it wasn't the leather one...or faux leather one.
NICE SCORE....they are very hard to find

I believe a "dealer only" book...funny....I asked the seller about that one...sure looked like the Primo version
but sorta hard to tell by pix...seller thought it wasn't the leather one...or faux leather one.
NICE SCORE....they are very hard to find
Thanks for the info

About $40.00 US on up. From memory, they were hard to find and then a bunch showed up in a warehouse in the early 1990's which dropped the price for a while.
Topic was the leather or Faux Leather bound ones...

They are quite scarce and not the same as the 40.00 range common versions

About $40.00 US on up. From memory, they were hard to find and then a bunch showed up in a warehouse in the early 1990's which dropped the price for a while.
That seems to be the going rate for the normal hardcover book. Not sure about the leather version though.

Back