When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 50's blue Schwinn Hornet straight-bar heavyweight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Danny the schwinn freak

cruisin on my ratty Schwinn straightbar
SOLD!!!!

IMG_5892.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

IMG_5897.JPG

Last edited:
Here's a nice original paint blue 50's heavyweight Hornet. Original S-2's are decent with some touchups and slight dings. Has some fairly new Grand Tycoon brick whitewalls. Needs only grips, pedals and a seat to be complete and ridable. I believe it's a 53. Has skip-tooth chain setup. Pics tell the story, but let me know if you have any questions. I'll also include a new set of Bicycle bones black ballooner style grips which are very nice.
Price is $400 shipped in the lower 48.

View attachment 663455
View attachment 663456
View attachment 663457

View attachment 663459
View attachment 663458
View attachment 663460
Nice!

Here's a nice original paint blue 50's heavyweight Hornet. Original S-2's are decent with some touchups and slight dings. Has some fairly new Grand Tycoon brick whitewalls. Needs only grips, pedals and a seat to be complete and ridable. I believe it's a 53. Has skip-tooth chain setup. Pics tell the story, but let me know if you have any questions. I'll also include a new set of Bicycle bones black ballooner style grips which are very nice.

View attachment 663455
View attachment 663456
View attachment 663457

View attachment 663459
View attachment 663458
View attachment 663460
I missed this one. ... very nice. .

I'll never understand why people Delete the price of an item that sold?

Just out of respect for the guy who bought it's privacy. Nothing to hide. Messaging me and asking me the price would have been the cool thing to do, not making a comment on my thread.

Last edited:
Back