When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"50s Columbia fire arrow

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I finally got my hands on this one. A bit of running around but I'm psyched, love my two speeds. Other then tires this all there. This should clean up real nice. Killer seat pedals and grips. It is at the end of a long line as far as getting brought up to speed but it is on the list. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

What kind of head light is that? Good project, looks like a complete and straight example. Have you tried looking up the year?

What kind of head light is that? Good project, looks like a complete and straight example. Have you tried looking up the year?

I didn't get a chance to dig into it yet , some mentioned 55/56 because in 57 the rear rack went to chrome. The 2 speed hub seems to have a slightly different shape then some others I have. The light is a Delta, the bike is nice and straight it was well kept.

Nice score. I saw that on Craigslist and should have snapped it up. What a great look it has.
I'm in Cohoes...have we ever dealt with each other in the past? My name is Kevin.
Congratulations!

Nice score. I saw that on Craigslist and should have snapped it up. What a great look it has.
I'm in Cohoes...have we ever dealt with each other in the past? My name is Kevin.
Congratulations!

Thanks, no I'm somewhat new to cabe only over a year for me. Glad I beat you to it, we should meet up for a ride this summer. Paul

Very nice and looks like it will clean up well. It is probably a '56-57 as both the rear rack and fenders are painted--I believe they changed for the '58. Also,

your tank has a horn--this turned to a Bermuda bell in 58. Here is a picture of my '58

Very nice and looks like it will clean up well. It is probably a '56-57 as both the rear rack and fenders are painted--I believe they changed for the '58. Also,View attachment 1390912

your tank has a horn--this turned to a Bermuda bell in 58. Here is a picture of my '58
I'm psyched for this one. are those original pedals? Someone did me a favor and kept mine out of the weather most its life.

Pedals are original to a 1960 fire arrow that I have(totally different style). The 60 is now wearing the pedals from the 58 which are a match to yours

@coasterbrakejunkie1969 Niiice Score! I love those half tank Columbias! Only thing I never liked was the "pinched" lopped off fenders as I call them. They needed an indent to resemble the Whizzer nose/tip or something in my opinion.

You going to stuff some Columbia Superb 26x2.125" tires under it ???
I think once it's cleaned, greased, & wax they'd Really Set It Off! Even for a Red bike ;) hahaha

Back