When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's -early 60's huffy daisy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
View attachment 58568View attachment 58569View attachment 58570View attachment 58571View attachment 58572I guess this is a local sale since shipping would be difficult and expensive. I'd like to sell my old Huffy Daisy Tandem. The seats were repainted (just the red) with vinyl paint, and it has held up well. The frame paint is mostly original. The fenders were added. Wheel and parts chrome were pretty dirty and looked rough when I got it, but it all cleaned up nice. I put 26x2.125 whitewalls on it, but I think middleweight tires would be correct. I replaced the handlebars and stems. Stems were both bent and both handlebars were very rusty. I think the OG bars are still here if you need them. Some pics are before the bar replacement. One new chain and one barely used. I got this and took it apart 100%, cleaned all of the parts, replaced some bearings, regreased and reassembled. It rides great. The chain doesn't jump off, no weird clicking or rubbing. The tensioner is a bit noisy, but it is the bushing type and just needs to stay greased. I myself would replace it with a bearing type. Grips are the originals too. I'd like to get $200 for it , but trades interest me too. I'm in Mount Airy, NC so if you're close enough and interested let me know. I work in Winston and go to VA and Charlotte frequently so I could possibly meet you somewhere.

That is nice huffy. That would be popular for those local boardwalks here and NC.
Shame I dont have space for it. Id get it and flip it, hoping someone here in Va. Beach would love to have it.

Have you tried posting on Hamptonroads Va. CL?
Thats the market I would push. I could help post it if you need.

Nice job on the rebuild.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back