When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's Gray Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

prewarmachine

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've been looking around off and on for a post war Schwinn up to about a 1956, but I was looking to find a factory bike with the main color being Gray or Silver. I was wondering if anyone remembers seeing one or if someone might have paint charts for post wars that might show it as an option? Any info or input would be very much appreciated!!

Wow, good find! Hard to tell if its original or not. That color is great, I really hope there are more...and not all 5K haha

Gray was used both pre and post war with dark red or dark blue. A post war bike might not be $5k but it likely won’t be cheap either. V/r Shawn

Maybe just best to get a project with bad paint and repaint it gray if I'm looking for that particular color you think?

I'm surprised that vintageschwinn.com doesn't have a gray color in his lineup.

I'm surprised that vintageschwinn.com doesn't have a gray color in his lineup.

I asked Aaron but he doesn't have it. Bob U. was gracious enough to send me what was left of a rack that was originally gray and I had my jobber custom mix it for me. V/r Shawn

I have this one in my collection, around 1949-50. Fender tips have been painted over though, and not for sale, but they made them, here’s proof.
98a0fae5d5d33d3acada486a2b4ba25f.jpg
9b3c967f7a5fd28c8c6d58e04f0225e8.jpg
bbd6fce0be33671c605fa7d9e3763932.jpg
ac5c7708f972ecc70348752b38aeab25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back