When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'50s Hawthorne Tank Bike

-

scootergenius

Look Ma, No Hands!
50s Hawthorne tank bike in good condition. Non-original new parts include Wald bottom bracket, cro-mo seat post and repro seat w/crash rail, cast aluminum stem and chain. The wheel set is built on 36 hole, alloy rims
with 12g spokes and balloon tires with 2-speed Sturmey Archer kickback hub w/23t sprocket, all new. The bike is missing the chain guard, but I'll throw in a NOS Wald chrome guard w/hardware. I set this bike up as a rider (hence the modern geared wheel set) but I've got too many bikes and find myself riding my Shelby Flying Cloud more, so this one can go. Sold as is, and I'll box to ship, providing the buyer with package weight and dimensions. Buyer can arrange pick up from my bike shop thru Bike Flights or the carrier of their choice. Thanks for looking and please feel free to PM me with questions. $500.00 PayPal F&F. Location is Greenville SC 29609
H1.jpg
H4.jpg
H2.jpg
H3.jpg

Back