When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's mercury / $999 / am I missing something here?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
OK so I planned on selling my 49 Murray Mercury for what I thought was a fair price at $250 but, why would this bike be priced so high....high hopes maybe?
Have I under priced mine?
Got to say this ebay bike is a nice specimen. Love the springer frontend and fender light.

Some advice would be helpfull as to a fair price on mine

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=110830505239

here's mine. sure the seat, bars, grips and color of paint is wrong, plus the fender light...but, I'm not too off the fair price am I?

NOKoU-1.jpg

OK so I planned on selling my 49 Murray Mercury for what I thought was a fair price at $250 but, why would this bike be priced so high....high hopes maybe?
Have I under priced mine?
Got to say this ebay bike is a nice specimen. Love the springer frontend and fender light.

Some advice would be helpfull as to a fair price on mine

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=110830505239

here's mine. sure the seat, bars, grips and color of paint is wrong, plus the fender light...but, I'm not too off the fair price am I?

NOKoU-1.jpg

I think with the one on e-bay for $999. its a case of watching to much pickers on tv.

I figured that might be just that, high hopes and a big pay day.

I think with the one on e-bay for $999. its a case of watching to much pickers on tv.

Mike doesnt even buy girls bikes,,why blame Pickers?

I never gave more than 40 bucks for a girls bike,,these guys are dreaming.

Attachments

• star 002.jpg
    star 002.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 22
Rare

Cmon. Everybody knows that is the RARE silver Painted version so $999 is reasonable.

I liked this line in the description best:

"Very little needs to be done to bring this jewel back to the original condition"

Oh yeah

Back