When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's Monark (I think)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

brandonean

On Training Wheels
Hi everyone - I'm a newbie. I bought this years ago and am just now getting to it. Looking to identify before I start cleaning up for my son. The serial number is on the bottom bracket and is 9A242-2500033. It says Monark Special Cruiser and it's small, maybe a kids size. Thanks for any info you can offer me - looking to document for my son who is currently 2 years old :).

Thanks for helping a newbie!

20171115_194522_resized.jpg

20171115_211258_resized.jpg

20171115_211306_resized.jpg

20171115_211314_resized.jpg

20171115_211323_resized.jpg

20171115_211335_resized.jpg

Welcome to the Cabe, nice looking bike. I'll go along w/ your assessment of 50's, I'm sure some Monarch people will be able to tell you more about it. The fork looks bent back a little, easy fix. Good luck, should be a great first bike for your son.

Welcome to the Cabe, nice looking bike. I'll go along w/ your assessment of 50's, I'm sure some Monarch people will be able to tell you more about it. The fork looks bent back a little, easy fix. Good luck, should be a great first bike for your son.

Thank you!!!

It's a Firestone, by Monark. The 9A prefix is a giveaway, also note the holes for the typical Monark ID tag on the BB. Early-mid '50s.

Back