When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50s monark skyliner help what year ???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MAD BRAD

Finally riding a big boys bike
Got a Monark Skyliner middle weight can not find out what year, i think it is 57 0r 58. It is mostly original seat, and pedals are incorrect. I have correct white wald pedals. It has no plate under the crank which tells me after 54. Any help would be great still need a green seat , horn and the correct truss bars. It
MONSKY1-1.jpg
hink they should be more curved out by the dents in the fender. Great site thanks MB
rearmon-1.jpg
skyliner16-1.jpg

Last edited:
Monark Skyliner

After seeing your beautiful bike, I did a little research. The information I found stated that this particular bike was made in 1955, 1956 & 1957.
Several I have seen were in the same color sceme as yours.
What a great looking bike..............Good luck with it!.................Wayne

Thank you very much

You confirmed what i thought, the bike is coming along quite well. I fell hard for this unusual color combo, what you said makes alot of sense . I have only seen one other this color and it was in terrible shape, it had a green seat and wrong headlight, we added a rear reflector with the big chrome end on it and the white walt pedals. I only need the green seat and a horn to finish the project it does have chips small rust spots if you get up close. But nice for the year, the serial number is so hard to read its a chore. The headlight looks to be 56 like the coronet bikes of this year. Never selling this one, but wonder what a value would be on it. Thanks for the info serial M1301 70010 or 79010 Brad:)

Last edited:
Back