When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
L

laszlo

1.jpg

2.jpg

hi,
i found this bike in Belgium and i'd like to know the model and the year.
are parts available ( mud guards, accessories?)

thanks!

its about a 66 and sold in montgomery wards Im not sure if they have had those over there but possibly came from a military PX and never taken back to the states.

thanks militarymonark!

do you know if parts like fenders or the plastic lens for the light are available?

I have one like it one it is a Hawthorne

These are 66-68 and badged under various discount department stores.

Joe

Hey MM

MM,

Does yours have the tail light lens? Thats the same as mine except for the frame color and front truss rods. Cool deal!

Middleweight Hawthorne

Couple years ago a lady called and asked me to come and look at the bike her brother had ridden in high school. I got the impression she wanted to get it fixed up to surprise him. It was one of these mid 60's Hawthornes in fair shape and I told her it could be restored without a lot of hard work. A couple months later I saw her and asked if she had done anything with the bike. She said she had taken it to the city dump!! I asked why she had done that, and she said she figured it didn't have any value since I hadn't wanted it. Go figure.

Back