When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i dont know the guy wants to just get rid of the bike but I can call him and ask
he has alot of bikes that are 60's off brands he just wants to get rid of them

I've got one, branded as Hawthonre. As I understood it Hawthorne went out of business in the early 60's which would put it earlier.
bike4.jpg

8-Y8Nfg29XkA0X-gf4XR.A.jpg

Actually, hawthorne was the brand name of sporting goods at ward's. Same as JC Higgins/Sears, there were rifles and even luggage! Snyder was the co. that built most hawthornes, and ALL Rollfast bikes, and they remained in business until 1976 or so. And, welcome to the forum!

Montgomery Ward went out business in 2000. However, the name survives as an online-only retailer.

Montgomery Ward went out business in 2000. However, the name survives as an online-only retailer.
Is the glass half full or half empty?
Montgomery Ward closed their retail stores in 2000, But Montgomery Ward still sell items even a bike on their Website to all of their online customers.
Or Monkey Wards, Whichever you prefer..

Funny, I was looking at their website just last week and could not find anything bicycle related.

Montgomery Wards does sell it. You just did not do the search properly. Like most of the new websites, They do not properly put in search words. Not Much There. But still Bicycle.
Just think about who bikes were made for. You seem like a big Kid Clark Griswold.;)

Back