When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50's schwinn info?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
He didn't say where the number was at but I'm guessing the BB. What would the big difference be between the D-19 and the D-12? And thanks for the great info on here guys!
Looks like it was repainted. Or at the least that Chain guard. And yet would of been some time ago, a little more decorative, highlighting the wing on chain guard.. And but, the lines look pretty smooth so, not your averge back yard job..

Waz-sup wit that 39? An old mud hopper, Klunker race numbers, or old owner delusions of Klunking with the wing highlighted chain guard, 'flying over da hill tops'.. It makes it kind of nostalgic. Enough that me tinks the BMX guys would likes it,, much.

Anyways it's prob a D-19: https://bikehistory.org/catalogs/1950.html

Schwinn D-19
Fully equipped standard boys bicycle.

1950_schwinn_d_19.jpg

Price with right with top quality Schwinn construction.

Carriers all the popular equipment including tank, horn, Rocket Ray light, luggage carrier, and others.

• Schwinn for boys Model D-19

Last edited:
I was curious about the 39 a well. .... I'll have to see if we can work it out time wise Wirth a pregnant wife and it being a 2 hour drive. Lol

Back